- Store in a dust-free environment away from direct sunlight, damp areas and sudden changes of temperature.
- Avoid storing stemware upside down to avoid eventual cracking of the lip.
- Allow space around each piece of crystal when storing.
- Hand wash each piece with a mild liquid dishwashing detergent. Be sure to remove jewelry first to prevent chipping and scratching the crystal.
- Do not leave any crystal exposed to the sun for long periods, as glass lenses may work as a magnifying glass and potentially cause a fire.